Comprehensive Applied Security Solutions (COMPASS), founded in 2013, is a veteran-owned professional services firm offering cyber security, program management, and technical services to academic, federal government, non-profit, and commercial clients. COMPASS’ vision is to shift the world’s data to being safe and secure. We accomplish this by:
- Being an objective, trusted advisor
- Providing customized security solutions when our clients need it, often before they know it
- Improving our clients’ overall information security wellness
Our team of experienced security professionals is passionate about providing our clients with high quality, cost-effective information technology security expertise. We do this by relying on the three pillars of cyber security. These pillars are people, policies, and technology. Organizations must address all three pillars to ensure that they have an effective, integrated information security approach.
COMPASS works with clients of all sizes, ranging from 50-12,000 employees and with anywhere from one office location to 130+ locations. COMPASS provides a wide range of proactive information security services, including:
- Information security assessments
- Employee awareness training
- Phishing and spear phishing exercises
- Policy analysis and development
- Critical systems monitoring
- Remote vulnerability scanning (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Technical remediation
- Information security project management
- Outsourced information security consulting
COMPASS is a vendor-agnostic advisor, which allows us to make truly objective recommendations that are in the best interest of our clients.
COMPASS Vision Statements
|Shifting the world’s data to be safe and secure.
To Our Clients:
To Our Team Members:
To Our Community: